Cue the "you've only got yourself to blame" Facebook statuses. Yawn. Sure you all did that when Cameron came into power too... for a week or so 😂
These statuses were coming whichever way the referendum swung and it really grinds my gears! It is such a pathetic attitude to be having.
We're lucky we have a democracy and not a dictatorship, unlike other nations. Yet these statuses damning the Brexiters to hell are exactly what the Remainers are doing - dictating.
Well I'm not being a part of that.
"Well done brexiters. Let's see what you've done to our Great Britain" --- erm, stop with the smarmy, fake congratulations, aimed hurtimg or shaming people. The fact that there was a 72% turnout - perhaps those who should be 'condemned' are the remaining 28%. It makes me so angry that people are 'blaming' voters.
Get off your high horses!!
I'm really sad to see that some people are also slating the 'uneducated' for wasting their vote by going with something that they 'don't even understand'...
Everyone is entitled to vote. Their mental or educational capacity should not be something you pick on just because they've exercised their right to use it. As I said earlier, what about those that didn't use their vote? Particularly given that each count was so very close? Are they not the uneducated?
Let's face it - is it any wonder that people were confused anyway? Even the experts were switching camps last minute!
I also don't appreciate the triumphantalist arm chair politicians laughing out loud at their social media mates who voted to remain. That's just poor form. No one likes a gloater.
Accept the result that was made within a democracry. Stop being all politician-like and throwing shame over anyone who exercised their right to vote, the opposite way to you. It's boring.
What gets your goat when it comes post-voting views?